|Some of the books that we carry under the category of Home and Hobbies - Home Improvement are briefly described below:
Home Remodeling Secrets
Here is a summary of some of the things you will learn
- A fresh coat of paint makes your home look clean and fresh.
- Take the guesswork out of colors, types and amount of paint required.
- What about wallpaper? How to measure, purchase, apply or remove wallpaper dressing.
- Do the floors need attention? How to rejuvenate wood floors, repair or replace carpet or tile.
- Is the house dark and gloomy? Discover tips to brighten any room.
- Are updated window treatments are in order? Learn how to clean or upgrade window coverings.
- Is the kitchen drab and dreary? Quick, inexpensive tips to bring it up to modern standards.
- How to transform an ugly bathroom. Quick and simple techniques that bring the bathroom up to date.
- How to dress up the outside. Tips on increasing curb appeal.
Home Remodeling Secrets also has tons of additional tips including how to prepare a “homebuyer’s notebook” for the
Learn how to create a listing of items such as paint colors, warranty information for appliances, source for floor coverings and
window treatments, companies that have worked on the home, and any other information that would be helpful to someone
buying the home.
Fixer Upper Fortunes
Here's a taste of what you will learn:
- The nine costliest mistakes you can make and how to avoid them
- How to carry out quick rehabs that will add 10% - 20% (or more) instant value to your fixer-upper.
- How to develop a "game plan" that guarantees your success
- How to assemble a team of experts that will make you rich
- The best way to finance your fixer-upper.
- Why foreclosures are the best way to buy real estate below market value
Handywoman Home Repairs (for Women only)
Never again do you need to be intimidated by a power tool.
Never again do you need to ask which end of a screw driver does the job.
Never again do you need to give up, call a repairman and write a check equal to the national debt!
End your frustration, save your marriage and gain a whole lot of self-respect in the process.
You can take control and learn:
- How to clear a blocked showerhead
- How to use a power drill
- How to unclog a sprinkler system
- How to load a staple gun
- How to replace a light switch
- How to use a wrench
- How to fix a toilet leak
- How to repair a table or chair
- How to caulk a bathtub
- How to fix a sticky drawer
- and so much more
Other Home Improvement e-Books that we carry are:
|Craft - Profitable Puppets
Hobbies - Blog Business for Beginners
Home Business - Home Business Sale Mastery, Internet Money Revealed
Sports - A Complete Guide to Steelhead Fishing
Pets - Cat Breed Information
|Brought to you by Jacob Gan, PhD (Michigan)|